Do you want to create a protected and personalized experience for your customers? Jhavtech specializes in creating kiosk software and kiosk apps that operate in a secure environment.
What can you do with a Kiosk App? These applications are designed to specifically interact with users. They protect the system, keep it running and prevent misuse. This means that you can leave the system unattended and block users from accessing the operating system. Users can also be effectively prohibited from changing any system settings,surfing the internet, modifying local files and accessing any sensitive information.
Whether you need a store information kiosk, a survey system, a test taking environment or a banking application, we can create the perfect solution for you.
Kiosks can be used for
Some kiosk-specific features that we provide are
The Function of Kiosks
Traditionally, customers had to rely on paper products such as posters, banners, flyers, or brochures in order to learn about products and services or to gain more information about a topic of interest. Unfortunately, those methods are costly, inflexible, time consuming to produce, and tend to create a good deal of waste. Modern digital technology has created a new way to disseminate information. One such method is through interactive kiosks.
Kiosks all require two elements to operate successfully. The first is a functional physical screen. The second is reliable software. Good kiosk software provides customisation and also a seamless user experience.
There are other elements which help to make to make a kiosk valuable to both the user and the operator. Kiosks must have easy user access with fast responses. Kiosks should have an appealing and user-friendly interface. Kiosks should provide relevant information that is interactive and engaging. And, kiosks should allow for simple and cost effective edits and updates from the operator.
Kiosk Software and Apps Have a Variety of Uses
Kiosk software and apps can be useful in a variety of ways. Their applications are not limited to the operation of interactive kiosks. In fact, kiosk software is more often used to limit or streamline the functions of a computer in order to serve a particular purpose.
Primary Functions of Kiosk Software
Kiosk Software Functions
- Blocks Applications and Program Options
- Secure Browser
- Protect Customer Privacy
- Web Filter
- Accepts credit cards payments
- Tabbed Secure Browser
- Customisable Themes
- Customise Start Page
- Self Branding
- Digital Signage
- Multi-language Support
- Transfer files to your Kiosks
- Virtual Keyboard
Kiosk Software for Educators
Kiosk software can be especially useful in the field of education. This is particularly true when it comes to assessments and testing. Much of the test-taking in schools today, from elementary to higher education, is done online. Kiosk software can work to lock down those testing environments and secure online exams.
There are several benefits to using kiosk software for your school. Primarily, if students are using a computer for their test-taking, it can help to prevent cheating. Secure lockdown will make it so that students cannot access other applications, chat or message, screen share, visit other websites, or copy, screen capture, or print materials during an exam. Additionally, this software can integrate seamlessly with an existing learning management system such as Blackboard Learn, Brightspace, Canvas, Moodle, Schoology, or Sakai.
- Integrates with popular learning management systems: Blackboard Learn, Brightspace, Canvas, Moodle, Schoology and Sakai.
- Assessments are displayed full-screen and cannot be minimized.
- Prevents access to other applications including messaging, screen-sharing, internet browsers.
- Print, Print Screen and screen capture functions are disabled.
- Copying and pasting anything to or from an assessment is prevented.
- Right-click menu options, function keys, keyboard shortcuts and task switching are disabled.
- An assessment cannot be exited until the student submits it for grading.
- Browser menu and toolbar options are removed, except for Back, Forward, Refresh and Stop.
- Assessments that are set up for use with LockDown Browser cannot be accessed with other browsers.
Take The Next Step
We can assist you in developing an entirely new software that will meet your specific needs.